Summary Letter – March 2022
MOODY RIVER ESTATES COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
March 3, 2022
Board of Supervisors
Moody River Estates Community Development District
A regular meeting of the Moody River Estates CDD Board of Supervisors will be held on March 10, 2022, at 1 p.m., in the small conference room at the Clubhouse at Moody River Estates, at 3050 Moody River Blvd., North Fort Myers, Florida 33903. The meeting is accessible via webconference at the link below. Please note that the meeting link has changed from the prior meeting link:
Via the web: https://meet.goto.com/205924957
Via phone: United States: +1 (872) 240-3212, 205-924-957
The Agenda is on the next page and a few points of interest are as follows:
- Enclosed are the draft Audit Committee meeting minutes from February 24, 2022 and the draft regular meeting minutes for February 24, 2022; the financials for December 2021, January 2022, and February 2022 will be sent under separate cover before the meeting.
- There will be an update on the South Florida Water Management District permit violation reminder letters to the residents who have not yet replied with their plans to correct their berm and/or swale violations.
- The Manager will update on the transition of District records from Wrathell, Hunt and Associates to Premier District Management.
- There will be continuing discussion on potential Fiscal Year 2023 Budget items provided by the Board.
- Sent separately, but not included in the packet, is the template for the 20-year stormwater needs analysis that was provided by the state, a copy of which was requested by the Board at the last meeting.
Additional meeting materials may be distributed later via email or handed out at the meeting, should any become available, If there are any questions or requests prior to the meeting, feel free to contact me.