Summary Letter – January 2022
MOODY RIVER ESTATES COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
January 18, 2022
Board of Supervisors
Moody River Estates Community Development District
A regular meeting of the Moody River Estates CDD Board of Supervisors will be held on January 25, 2022, at 12 p.m., at the Clubhouse at Moody River Estates, 3050 Moody River Blvd., North Fort Myers, Florida 33903. The meeting will also be accessible via webconference at:
Via computer, tablet or smartphone: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/605882197
Via phone: +1 (224) 501-3412, Access Code: 605-882-197
The Agenda is in Section 3 and a few points of interest are as follows:
- The meeting will begin with a discussion on the protocols for conducting Board meetings. You may note that the agenda has been revised to streamline the meeting in order to deal with critical issues, to establish the procedure of meetings, and to address Board goals and objectives. Any removed items from the January 13, 2022 canceled meeting can be addressed briefly during Supervisor Comments.
- Enclosed are the draft regular meeting minutes for October 21, 2021 and the draft continuation meeting minutes from November 16, 2021, which had been prepared by WHA, and the signed continuation meeting minutes from November 23, 2021 prepared by the district’s Attorney, which need to be reviewed and ratified.
- The Manager and Board will discuss Board goals and objectives, the Fiscal Year 2022 meeting schedule, and he will give an update on the transition from WHA to Premier District Management.
- Enclosed are the unaudited financial reports prepared by WHA for September, October, and November 2021 for review and approval.
- The Engineer will update on lakes 8 & 18 shoreline repair statuses.
- The Attorney has prepared Resolution 2022-04 on Prompt Payment Policy for Board review. Also included is Resolution 2022-03 for Board ratification, signed to allow Premier to have checking signing authority for the district, and Resolution 2022-02 for Board reorganization for ratification if needed.
- There are three new proposals: one to replace the pump and motor for malfunctioning fountain on Lake 6, and two from MRI for a stormwater system inspection of water structures and lines.
Any supporting documents not enclosed will be distributed later via email or handed out at the meeting. If there are any questions or requests prior to the meeting, feel free to contact me.